Right before winter vacation we started working on a class story using interactive writing. The students got really excited about this project and they asked if we could make it into a book. After doing some research, I found Tikatok, a company that publishes student’s writing into real hardcover books. When I shared this information with the class they were thrilled! I loved the looks on their faces and the excitement in the air when they found out their story was going to be an actual hardcover book. We typed up the story, everyone got to illustrate a page, and tada! It’s ready to be published!:
I will be ordering two copies of the book. One will be for our classroom and the other will be given to the Green Meadow Library. I will also be getting parent login information to you through the BEE book, so that you may purchase a book if you are interested!










No comments:
Post a Comment