Tuesday, May 22, 2012

iPad Grant from MEF!

As you all know, I received a grant from the Maynard Education Foundation at the beginning of this year to purchase 2 iPads and 6 iPod nanos for our first grade classroom. The students have LOVED having them as part of our classroom and I feel as though they have been great resources for expanding the curriculum in our classroom in many ways.

Recently, I went to the Maynard Education Foundation's celebration dinner for all the of grants awarded this school year. I presented my grant and the work I have done in the classroom with the iPads and iPods and I thought I would share the same information here.





We also wrote a letter as a class to MEF. It was widely received and everyone involved in the Education Foundation was very excited and supportive of the learning happening in our classroom!

 

Thanks again, to the Maynard Education Foundation. We love the new technology in our first grade! It's truly been an exciting and year filled with important learning opportunities in our classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment