Friday, August 5, 2011

Summer!

Hi everyone!!

I hope you are all having a great summer!! I have thoroughly been enjoying my time off. I've been doing a lot of reading (I hope you have too!) and also done quite a bit of traveling here and there around New England. Here are some pictures of what I've been up to this summer. Enjoy!

I visited New York City!
I watched fireworks on the 4th of July.
Here is me spending time with my dog, Tinsley.
Summer fruit is my favorite!
I visited Cape Cod with my family for a week.
I've been reading, reading, and reading some more...

I love lobster! Especially in summer!
I took a trip up north to Portland, Maine.
And of course, I've been cheering on the Rex Sox!

What have you been up to?! There's just a few more weeks of summer before we're back at school. I'm looking forward to seeing my new and old students back at Green Meadow at the end of August. Soak up that summer sun before it's gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment